Rates and Insurance
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Cash, checks and credit cards are accepted forms of payment.
We kindly request that you notify us at least 24 hours in advance of a projected missed appointment. If there is a situation of multiple late cancellations, or "no shows", it is at the therapists discretion to charge the client for the full cost of the session.
Questions? Request an appointment? Please contact us.